Thursday 11 February 2010

Spotlight 9/2/2010

I thoroughly enjoyed the Spotlight programme on Tuesday 9th February 2010. I don't normally dabble in Politics too often, as my political opinions are very private. Nevertheless it saddens me to see my fellow Unionists argue and argue.

I was very pleased when there appeared to be Unionist Unity on the cards, then of course our 'Papist Press' as Dr. Paisley used to refer to them - eventually got hold of the story and there was blind panic - 'What Unionist Unity' that will be the end of us Irish Nationalist's. Eventually as the 'Papist Press' spun their webs of deceit and lies the 'Unionist Unity' was dead in the water.

Hopefully, sometime in the near future common ground can be found between our Elected Representatives and we can re-unite all sections of the Pro Union Community for a better and more cohesive society.

No comments:

Post a Comment