Monday 8 February 2010

Benefits of Bloggin

When I commenced / took the plunge and began bloggin' I was rather unsure what to do or say, and concerned of course if anyone would look in / view or correspond, plenty look in regularly. And after a few months my ideas for material keeps flooding to me. If I had more time I would post a little more!

Nevertheless benefits from bloggin are endless - I was in Church yesterday Sunday and 2 men approached me and tried to book tickets for Loughries 2011 Burns Night Supper! I have received 4 e-mails from other folk again seeking tickets fro our Burns Night - must put the price up!

Loughries had a 1/3rd page spread in the Newtownards Chronicle and it appears to have been well received - all publicity is good.

I have also received communication from distant relatives in Toronto Canada, it has been great exchanging news, photographs and having a general chat.

I plan to do a series of Lambeg Drum photo montages, so look out if you are interested!

Bloggin is the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment