Tuesday 7 September 2010

Back on the Road Again

Well, summer over, children back at school and time to visit my schools throughout Ulster.

I have been inundated with schools requesting tuition - Lambeg Drum, Fife and a little tin whistle. I think teachers must have been on holiday's together and talking about what is going on in their schools, as it has been unprecedented the amount of schools seeking tuition.

Some schools will be OK and continue with tuition and some will miss out, but that is perhaps a good thing, a healthy sign of demand outstripping supply.

I will keep the photo's and reports going as I visit my schools - I am looking forward to the challenge as usual after a couple of barren summer months - at one stage the tumble weeds were blowing up the street!

HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment