Monday 18 March 2013

Loughries Grant Applications 2013

Well, it it that time of the year again - I used to dread but have gotten used to recent years.

By the end of this month I will have completed 1 festival funding application and 1 Good Relations funding application. Also, I have already submitted a funding application for Loughries 2 x summer schools to be held in July 2013.

Community development grant in April, then some STRIPE (Orange Institution Project) stuff like marshaling courses, good relations project - that said our membership has increased 400% in 7 years so it is working!!

I will post further details in the coming weeks, nevertheless it is time consuming and draining at times, however I am happy as an Orange & Ulster Scots community activist to put in the time as the rewards far out-weigh a few hours at the computer.


HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment