Saturday 26 February 2011

Rosemount Football Club - Greyabbey

Another local publication recently on sale again by Denis Nash 'A Clutch of Memories'.

The booklet chronicles the life of one of the Ards Peninsula's greatest football team - Rosemount.

I played there for around 5 years, in the 1980's and have very fond memories of my time there. I and other players were treated as local celebrities, because we worn the famous Rosemount shirt - I forged lifelong friendships with many of the villagers and I still enjoy an occasional visit to the village from time to time.

Mrs A bought me the booklet for Christmas - it is on sale for £10.00 and well worth the money.

If you buy a copy, keep it for me and I will sign it for you!

Note the Hair - and no glasses!



My children had a good laugh at this photo!

HMA




No comments:

Post a Comment