Monday 1 March 2010

Monday Morning Trip

Well, this morning I drove to Co. Antrim to work at Garryduff Primary School, then back to the Boys' Model in Belfast.

Leaving Bangor it was very cold minus -2 degrees but bright. When I reached Garryduff it was still minus -2 degrees and very foggy. Last week I stopped outside Glarryford to take a snap of Slemish, well today you could not see 25 metres in front of you!

Leaving Garryduff at 1100am it was plus +1 degrees and still foggy, when I reached the Boy's Model School in Belfast, I parked in the car park and had a bite to eat - to my shock the temperature had risen to plus +15 degrees, yes +15 degrees. I was in a sun trap, that is true -but what a difference in temperature!

I will have to remember to take my camera again!

HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment