Friday 12 March 2010

Spectacular Views - Ulster 6








I am sure you could tell that I was absolutely scundered yesterday – time to focus what is important, to me The Ulster Scots People and the next generation!

I started at Castle Gardens Primary School in Newtownards - for tin whistle tuition P6, this morning bright and early, it was a beautiful sunny morning. I soon moved onto Movilla High School (my old school) for Lambeg drum & fife tuition with a mixture of 1st 2nd + 3rd year.
Once finished, I drove down the Ards Peninsula, stopping along the way to take a couple of snaps! I grabbed 5-6 minutes for my lunch at Kircubbin Bay and then drove onto Portavogie Primary School, for whistle & Lambeg drum tuition with P6 + P7.

On my way home I stopped at Portavogie Harbour and took a couple more snaps – one of the Harbour and another of the Memorial to the ‘Men Lost At Sea’. I drove further up the coast to Ballyhalbert – taking a final photograph overlooking ‘The Burn’

Getting out there and doing your work is so vitally important, I have just arrived home absolutely out on my feet this week, nevertheless another successful week promoting our culture at the places and to the people that matter!

Hope you enjoyed the Snaps!
HMA




No comments:

Post a Comment