Thursday 11 March 2010

Frustrations

I have to confess that the last few weeks have been difficult: work wise of course. I have put my heart and soul into my role as a peripatetic music tutor, working on a self employed basis for the Ulster Scots Agency, since the tutor post was created in November 2008.

The schools and community groups I visit, really give you heart that the work you do is making a positive difference to people and their every day lives. For example and to give a brief synopsis of how to make a difference - with the help of others, one school - that I will not name, has been completely transformed - it regularly has music, dance, language and drama projects within the school - a school where the Principal, teachers, staff and parents thoroughly enjoy their exploration of their Ulster Scots traditions and associated cultures - really life changing experiences for all the children concerned - this can be expanded and developed throughout Ulster!

HMA

2 comments: