Saturday 20 March 2010

Mastermind

Mastermind - BBC 2 Friday 8pm.

Jim Murdock was appearing on Mastermind, Jim is the Good Relation Officer at Ards Borough Council, Newtownards Co. Down. The Ulster Scots Group I am a member of Loughries, has been helped by Jim since 2005, and I and others have developed a strong personal friendship with Jim. He has provided Loughries with help - both financial and practical and is always on the end of the telephone.

His chosen subject was Charles Baudelaire, a Nineteenth Century French Poet. Sadly I had never heard of him, showing off my literally ignorance - but Movilla High School did not promote 19th Century French Poet's when I was at school. Nevertheless Jim acquitted himself very well and I was very proud and pleased that he performed so very well.

On my return from Ballymoney I watched the progemme on BBC iPlayer - a wonderful invention for people like me who never sees too much T.V. but can catch up when or if I get a minute or two.

HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment