Friday 8 January 2010

A look Back In Time



Well, from time to time we look back at periods in our lives - perhaps a song, a smell or being in a place at a certain time - somehow a distant memory will come flooding back - well I am not ashamed to admit this, but my favourite POP song of all time is - The Winner Takes It All by ABBA.

Abba were and still are a music phenomenon and although I was a mere 15 when this song came out - it grabbed a hold of me and has had a hold on me since. Being at that age and seeing Agnetha with her blond flowing locks and.... well she was a beautiful woman - and still is.

Now I liked all types of music at that time and still do, nevertheless ABBA still bring a smile to my face and the occasional tear to my eye - but usually if not always a happy memory!

Enjoy the Video!

HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment