Tuesday 19 January 2010

I Enjoy Most Music



Well, I had a great response to my confession about my ABBA 'The Winner Takes It All' some very interesting e-mails and a few quips on the telephone from what I would describe as closet ABBA fans.

Here is another favourite: In his introduction to the tune / song, Bon Jovi describes this song as a confessional - well the words of the song, particularly the first few verses, would best adequately describe my - looking back on it now - my unsettled time - my 20's and lasted until I was 29! until I met the future Mrs Anderson. I over indulged in all the unnecessary evils that is best left in the past. My transformation has been stark but for the best - every day I get a wee bit stronger!

Enjoy the Song - One of my Classics!

HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment