Wednesday 16 December 2009

Welcome

A Balmoral Perspective - Today Wednesday 16 December 2009 sees me delving into the world of Blogging. I spend some time on the web mainly for research and emailing, I always find time to explore some blogs that friends and associates have and I enjoy their views. Mark T has encouraged me several times to set up my own Blog but in my nieviety I was unsure what to do, until now!

I will look forward to adding information, personal views, opinions. Most of my blogging will be about my job - I am a peripatetic music tutor working for the Ulster Scots Agency. I travel extensively around Northern Ireland and three Counties of the Irish Republic that makes up the Provence of Ulster.

As the weeks pass you will learn a lot more about me, my family, my friends and what makes me tick - I am really looking forward to this new venture, I hope someone out there is interested!

HMA

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you get as fun from the blog as I have with mine. I think I've found my niche in Ulster country houses!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete