Friday 25 December 2009

Music on Christmas Morning

I was in the scullery - kitchen as it is referred to in Bangor, most of Christmas morning preparing the Christmas lunch so in order to keep me sane, I took in the Laptop to listen to a few pieces of music I knew were on the web.

I visited the Thompson Brothers site and they have a few pieces of their music uploaded as tasters - I think the title of their snippets is Scullery Table Demo. Well it is really worth a listen as it got me through the morning singing (very badly) along with the tunes. My favourite 'Victory in Jesus' it is a beautiful piece excellently well played and the harmony of the boys was great.

I don't know how to put a link on but visit Bloggin fae the Burn - link from there.

Thanks Mark I may even buy your CD!

HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment