Tuesday 12 February 2013

Be Still My Soul - The Awakening

On Saturday Mrs A and I settled down to watch a film through Apple TV and iPad - The Awakening.
It is a 2011 British horror film and a very good one at that - excellent storyline, well-acted and kind of eerie & spooky - whilst being a little scary and intriguing and with a twist at the end.
 
So yes, I would highly recommend this film - if you are the nervous type watch it with the light on!
 
Well, throughout the film there is a tune / hymn resonating quietly in the background. I recognised the hymn instantly as ‘Be Still My Soul’, however the music score written around the hymn is quite haunting.

I have not been able to get the tune out of my head and of course I bought the tune/hymn on iTunes (79p) on Monday.
Here it is - hope you enjoy it !








HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment