Monday 9 January 2012

Burns Night Supper

Later this month I will be attending a traditional Burns Night Supper at Lisneal College, Londonderry - on Friday 27th January 2012. I think I am right in saying that this is the schools first attempt of hosting an 'Ulster Scots' event within the school.

Through the Ulster Scots peripatetic music project I have been working in the Lisneal for just over a year and this event proves the manifestation of this work, where staff begin to develop their own projects and ideas to compliment this work in schools.

If you are available why not book your seat - Ring Mr. Darren Gibson at the school.



Some of the pupils that I have been tutoring will be performing a short piece during the evening - I may even fife a wee tune or two myself !!

HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment