Monday 1 November 2010

Sunday at Montalto

Sunday 31st October over 20 members of the Anderson Clan gathered on Reformation Sunday at Montalto House Ballynahinch.

Welcoming tea and coffee preceded a long walk around the estate, through the trees and lands that make up Montalto.

-
David's hospitality was once again exceptional as we were treated to pumpkin soup, Tai chicken curry, lasagna, sausages, rice, potatoes, vegetables and a selection of breads. Tea, coffee, apple pie, apple crumble, ice cream, fresh fruit, buns, cakes - and that was just on my plate.
-
My mum, Mrs. Anderson Snr, informed me that I had lost enough weight and that I should consolidate what I have lost - I agreed and got stuck into the feast provided.


There was a pumpkin parade just after dark and 10 Chinese lanterns were sent into orbit, which was very exciting for the kids and the adults alike!

Great to see another brother there - wee Clarkie (Clarke) he enjoyed the company of his extended family for the first time in a while!

Another clan gathering has been planned for Christmas between Christmas day and the New Year - hope it snow’s like last year.
HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment