Sunday 1 April 2012

iPad 3 - taking the plunge!

Well, having asked my Facebook friends (and my accountant) I took the plunge and bought an new iPad 3.

Matthew and I visited the Apple Store at Victoria Square shopping centre in Belfast on Saturday morning at 9.00am. The store was not too busy and the staff were very professional, helpful, charming and friendly - something unusual for large retail outlets!

We took the iPad home and had a lot of fun playing with it - we also bought Apple TV - its fantastic.

I have not seen too much of the iPad now, Matthew and Christopher seem to have played all their games through it, however I hope when they go to bed get a chance to explore the iPad a little more in-depth. 

One thing is certain life won't be the same again - it is truly fantastic!!






HMA



No comments:

Post a Comment