Saturday 8 May 2010

Much deserved praise:

In recent weeks my work load has increased by 4 schools per week - in areas all over Ulster, so I feel it is right and proper that I congratulate 3 of the Development Officers at the Ulster Scots Agency for their hard work and endeavour - Derek Rainey North West Ulster - Jane Wallace South & West Ulster and Gary Blair North East Ulster. All are hard working, honest and committed Ulster Scots people, who with out them, my work would be a lot more difficult. So my sincerest thanks are extended to them.

The schools are all primary schools - who have availed of the Ulster Scots Peripatetic Music Tutor project and I look forward to working in these schools delivering tin whistle and lambeg drum tuition in the coming weeks and months.

No comments:

Post a Comment