Monday 3 May 2010

Blue is the Colour

Well, if you are like me and a life long Chelsae supporter, then the last few weeks have been exhilarating. The Blues have a knack of keeping their loyal and trusted supporters on edge right until the last minute - so here we go again.

Chelsea deserve to win the Premiership this season and I am confident they will lift the trophy on Sunday - and yes lift the FA Cup as well in the coming weeks.

In the 1990's I was a regular at 'The Bridge' in the infamous 'Shed End' cheering on the blues. I met many characters and had great times - I have not been at the Bridge since 1999 - by choice. I tended to misbehave very badly - so best to stay at home and be a good boy and watch the matches from the comfort of my own living room chair - only occasionally, annoying the neighbours with a loud roar from time to time!

Come on the Blues - The champagne is cooling!

HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment