Saturday 8 December 2012

What If!

As 2012 begins to draw to a close, as always it is time to reflect to the last 12 months. Perhaps we reflect on matters that were successful, enjoyable and that's we hope to repeat or continue the following year.

Then of course there are 'things' that get you down, are upsetting and were a mistake - I think we all at some point have the same thoughts.

So as Christmas, another birthday and the New Year approaches I will be taking time to reflect and make some very important decisions that will have a huge affect on my professional and family life.

Here is a very interesting YouTube clip that has had a degree of influence on my train of thought.
 
Alan Watts - What if money didn't matter




I will spill the beans (explain more in depth early 2013)

HMA



No comments:

Post a Comment