Wednesday 13 June 2012

Integrating into Bangor Community?

Today, along with Mrs Anderson and my eldest boy Matthew, we attended Bangor Grammer School for Matthew's initial 'Welcome to the School'
-
-

Matthew performed very well in his trandfer test (something I failed to do) and gained a place at Bangor Grammer School.

We met with Mr. Wilson who took the interview and then led us to the 'kitting out area' where Matthew was measured up for all the sports gear that he will need for the new term. Whilst this was going on a realisation began to dawn on me that my chidren were Bangor Citizens!

I move to Bangor in Sept 1996 and although I have lived here - and indeed I am very happy here, I have always considered myself a Newtownards Man...... a man of the Peninsula! But something changed today, I feel somewhat different...............

HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment