Thursday 3 January 2013

Ards Football Club - 30 Memorable Matches

This is my first post in 2013 - so happy New Year to one and all.

As a boy, into my youth then into my adult years I was a fanatical Ards supporter - following them near and far, win, loose or draw - sadly in recent years my visits to support Ards have somewhat diminished.

For Christmas as part of my Santa list I added Ards Football Club - 30 Memorable Matches to the list, and I was not disappointed as true to form Santa had delivered this book.


 
 
 
Adrain and I have friends for many, many years, visiting Ards matches, Chelsea matches and the ocassional Ireland rugby games together (Adrian if you read this - you are big men from the north)!
 
Having glanced through the book over Christmas it has brought back so many wonderful memories....... I look forward to some enjoyable bedtime reading in the coming few weeks .
 
Good luck with the publication Adrian.
 
HMA


No comments:

Post a Comment